1. White Cheddar Omelette; Bizou
2. Nordic Omelette; Blue Moon Diner
512 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Yelp
Blue Moon Diner has many great omelettes, but the Nordic omelette has to be a personal favorite. It’s made with smoked salmon, red onion and scallion cream. Drizzle a bit of Mad Hatter sauce for some extra flavor!
3. La Chèvre; Basil
109 14th Street, NW, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Basil FB
The La Chèvre omelette has spinach, goat cheese, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, tomato, capers and dill butter!
4. Fig And Bacon; FIG
5. Sundance Kid; Beer Run
6. Meat And Potato; Threepenny Cafe
7. Farm Egg Omelet; Hamiltons’ At First & Main
8. Sweet Basil And Tomato; The Nook
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015