1. Celebrate All Day AT The Tin Whistle Irish Pub
2. Grab A Brew At The Blue Mountain Brewery
3. Show Your St. Patricks Day Pride With One Of Our I Love CVille Shamrock Shirts!
4. Drink A Green Beer At Boylan Heights
5. Purchase An Irish “Spotted Dog” Soda Bread From Albemarle Baking Co.
6. Celebrate Your Irish Heritage At The Virginian
7. Listen To Alex Caton Play The Fiddle & Banjo At Albemarle CiderWorks
6. Come Eat And Drink At The Trinity Irish Pub
7. Grab Some Irish Whiskey At Kardinal Hall
8. Indulge In A Green Keylime Donut From Duck Donuts
9. Green Velvet Waffles Served With Beer Battered Organic Chicken Breast & Baileys White Chocolate Sauce From Iron Paffles And Coffee
10. Enjoy Traditional Irish Music And Dancing From The Blue Ridge School At Random Row Brewery
11. A Guinness Cupcake Made With A Chocolate Whiskey Ganache Filling Topped With Bailey’s Frosting At Sweethaus
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 12 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberrys Coffee Co.! and 13 Reasons To Join The barre.[d] Studio On Water Street!.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - January 25, 2023
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - January 24, 2023
- Keith Smith & Jerry Miller Were Live On “Real Talk With Keith Smith” On The I Love CVille Network! - January 24, 2023