1. Celebrate All Day AT The Tin Whistle Irish Pub
2. Grab A Brew At The Blue Mountain Brewery
3. Show Your St. Patricks Day Pride With One Of Our I Love CVille Shamrock Shirts!
4. Drink A Green Beer At Boylan Heights
5. Purchase An Irish “Spotted Dog” Soda Bread From Albemarle Baking Co.
6. Celebrate Your Irish Heritage At The Virginian
7. Listen To Alex Caton Play The Fiddle & Banjo At Albemarle CiderWorks
6. Come Eat And Drink At The Trinity Irish Pub
7. Grab Some Irish Whiskey At Kardinal Hall
8. Indulge In A Green Keylime Donut From Duck Donuts
9. Green Velvet Waffles Served With Beer Battered Organic Chicken Breast & Baileys White Chocolate Sauce From Iron Paffles And Coffee
10. Enjoy Traditional Irish Music And Dancing From The Blue Ridge School At Random Row Brewery
11. A Guinness Cupcake Made With A Chocolate Whiskey Ganache Filling Topped With Bailey’s Frosting At Sweethaus
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 12 Reasons Why We LOVE Greenberrys Coffee Co.! and 13 Reasons To Join The barre.[d] Studio On Water Street!.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Here Are The Restaurants, Breweries, Wineries And Vineyards That Have Reopened For On-Site Service In Charlottesville And Around Central Virginia - May 24, 2020
- ACAC Ambassador Chris Collins Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - May 22, 2020
- Sasha Tripp, Owner And Principal Broker At Story House Real Estate, And Matt Kneece, Realtor At Roy Wheeler Realty Co., Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! - May 22, 2020