1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Iron Paffles & Coffee
2. Meet Kathryn Matthews, the owner of Iron Paffles & Coffee! Kathryn greets every customer with a smile. She LOVES Charlottesville and enjoys meeting new people at her restaurant!
3. What Is A “Paffle?” A “Paffle” is a puff pastry waffle. Kathryn uses a flakey puffy pastry batter to make the paffle, which acts as the bread of the sandwich. It’s genius and delicious!
4. The “Chicken & Paffles” are one of the top sellers! Seriously, you must try this dish!
5. I also suggest “The Machine.” It’s made with steak, eggs, cheddar, caramelized onions and a delicious house sauce!!
6. Kathryn transformed a tasty Cannoli into an even tastier Cannoli Paffle!!! The Cannoli cream and caramel sauce are all made in-house. This is one of my favorite desserts in CVille!
7. There Is A $5 Daily Paffle! This is a perfect opportunity to try Iron Paffles!
8. On Mondays, Savory Paffles Are Just $6!
9. Enjoy $5 Sweet Paffles Every Tuesday!
10. Kathryn offers gluten free and vegan options. She is happy to accommodate you!
11. Iron Paffles is kid-friendly. I love seeing all the families at Iron Paffles after events, including the Farmer’s Market on Saturdays. This is the perfect kid-friendly restaurant because its delicious, affordable and offers a menu that kids will actually eat!
12. Kathryn loves to host events at Iron Paffles. For example, she has hosted “Harry Potter” and “Game Of Thrones” events at the restaurant!
13. Kathryn personally designed the packaging. It’s perfect for eating paffles on the go or while walking on The Downtown Mall! The flaps on the packaging flip downward allowing you to enjoy every bite!
14. The change in temperatures and seasons inspires Kathryn, so keep an eye on the menu as it changes with the season!
15. You can get your coffee fix at Iron Paffles with Shenandoah Joe Coffee & Snowing In Space!
If you liked this post, you may also like CharLOVEsville T-Shirt (Love Will Prevail!) and Meet The Doctors At Scott Wagner Chiropractic And Sports Medicine!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - September 23, 2022
- Quinton Beckham & Jerry Miller Were On “Real Talk With Keith Smith” On The I Love CVille Network! - September 23, 2022
- Albemarle County Public Schools Rank In The Bottom 11% Of All Virginia Public Schools For Black 3rd Grade Math Students - September 22, 2022