Guajiros Miami Eatery is moving from West Main Street to the former Peloton Station location in the 10th Street Warehouses.
Guajiros Miami Eatery will remain open at 817 West Main Street (formerly l’etoile Restaurant and Parallel 38) until the end of 2023. The Mayorga Family, the owners of Guajiros, are working around the clock to open their new 10th street location in 2023.
Peloton Station will mark the third location for Guajiros. The Latin American restaurant initially launched in the Woodbrook Shopping Center in 2019 before closing to move to 817 West Main Street.
An authentic Cuban “cafecito,” Guajiros serves comfort food at fair prices in a friendly and approachable environment.
Danilo Mayorga joined me on The I Love CVille Show in 2019. In The I Love CVille Show interview, Danilo described his family’s journey of moving from Nicaragua to Miami, where his family of seven lived in a two-bedroom apartment. Danilo highlighted personal experiences of living in Chicago, Miami, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Charlottesville. Each of these experiences helped shape Danilo into the man, restaurateur and entrepreneur he is today. Danilo spotlighted the mission of Guajiros, which is to spread love, delicious food and positivity around the Charlottesville and Central Virginia communities.
Josi Williams and Jenny Stoner of Thalhimer helped broker the deal.
Watch the interview with Danilo here:
This Is What Else I’ve Been Writing…
- Tyson’s Corner Allows Drinking While Shopping; When Will Charlottesville Do The Same?
- Charlottesville City Council Should Create A DORA To Drive New Tax Revenue
- Flow Automotive Buys Jim Price Hyundai And Continues Automotive Dominance
- Guajiros Miami Eatery Moving To Peloton Station
- City Council About To Approve $5.9 Million To Kill 245 Apartments On High Street By Rivanna River
- Dairy Market Phase 3 Stalled
- Virginia Kingmaker Sonjia Smith Injects $70K Into Allison Spillman’s Campaign
- 1417 Emmet Street Under Contract, Asking Price $3,350,000
- Charlottesville Planning Commissioner In Crossfire Following City Home Purchase
- Johnny Ornelas Opening Mejicali Restaurant In Old World Of Beer Space
- Albemarle School Board Extends Superintendent Haas’ Contract Despite Parental, Political And Petitional Outcry
- Cumbre Coffee & Bakery Nearing Grand Opening On East Jefferson Street
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Dave Fafara Spotlights Charlottesville Toy Lift; CVille Toy Lift Needs Volunteers, Toys & Support - November 28, 2023
- Recap – Virginia Tech Hammers UVA In CVille; Any UVA Football Coaching Changes Expected? - November 28, 2023
- Keith Smith & Jerry Miller Were Live On “Real Talk With Keith Smith!” - November 22, 2023