Follow The I Love CVille Show on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-i-love-cville-show-with-jerry-miller/id1473278344
Follow The I Love CVille Show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7vPYSxtueet3r8GHNboJs3
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Tuesday, January 26)
1. National Restaurant Association update
2. CiCi’s Pizza files for bankruptcy.
3. The building that’s home to Tavern On The James is for sale.
4. Tavern On The James update.
5. BH Media Group selling another newspaper HQ building.
6. UVA 81, Syracuse 58
7. Updated ACC Standings
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Rachel Burns Of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! and Joe Kuhn, Owner Of Albemarle Cannabis Co., And Keith Smith Of The YES Team Realtors Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Catch The Chef Is For Sale, Asking Price Is $325,000! - December 1, 2022
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - December 1, 2022
- Carolina Schierholz And Keith Stevens Joined Alex Urpí & Michael Urpí On “Today y Mañana” On The I Love CVille Network! - December 1, 2022