Jerry Miller announced today that he will run for Albemarle County Board Of Supervisors (Scottsville District) on The I Love CVille Show. He outlined the key tenets of his campaign on the show.
Also, Alex Urpí, the CEO of Emergent Financial Services, joined Jerry on the show.
Follow The I Love CVille Show on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-i-love-cville-show-with-jerry-miller/id1473278344
Follow The I Love CVille Show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7vPYSxtueet3r8GHNboJs3
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Wednesday, April 7)
1. Ralph Sampson is now a co-owner of The White Spot.
2. City Council approves $1,000 per councilor in discretionary funds.
3. Hubert Davis is the new coach at UNC
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy The 2021 Charlottesville, Virginia City Council Candidates Debate Hosted By I Love CVille! and Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Catch The Chef Is For Sale, Asking Price Is $325,000! - December 1, 2022
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - December 1, 2022
- Carolina Schierholz And Keith Stevens Joined Alex Urpí & Michael Urpí On “Today y Mañana” On The I Love CVille Network! - December 1, 2022