You can save $288 on Ting Fiber Internet (free installation + first month free) through this link for a limited time: iLoveCVille.Ting.com
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/anwar-allen-laura-brooke-allen-pattie-zeller-joined/id1473278344?i=1000487329953
The I Love CVille Show (Thursday, August 6)
1. Smart Phones & Fighting Covid
2. As of mid-July, just 74 total UVA students have decided to take a gap year or take the Fall, 2020 semester off. Just 74.
3. City of CVille finaly decides to try and stimulate the Charlottesville economy
4. Is a Caesars Casino coming to Danville, Virginia?
5. 2020 UVA Football schedule released
6. 2020 Virginia Tech Football schedule released
7. US jobless claims (1.18 million people) are at their lowest levels since the Covid pandemic
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Steve Sudduth & Jason Varner, Co-Owners of MS Events, and Barbara Joynes, Co-Founder & Director of Marketing of Valley Road Vineyards,Joined Barbara Lundgren & Jerry Miller On “The Virginia Wedding & Event Showcase” On The I Love CVille Network! and Pattie Zeller Joined Jerry Miller On “What’s Barking Local” Powered By Animal Connection!
CEO Jerry Miller
Latest posts by CEO Jerry Miller (see all)
- What Biz Does CVille Need But Doesn’t Have?; How Would You Use Tech To Launch A New Biz? - December 5, 2023
- Did Florida State Get Screwed By CFP?; Coming & Going: UVA Transfer Portal Update - December 5, 2023
- City Council Upzoning Public Hearing 12/5/23; Daedalus Bookstore Sold $975K Seller Financing - December 4, 2023