1. Head Chef David Morgan
Head Chef David Morgan used to work at The Clifton Inn. Now he brings his considerable experience and expertise to Tavern & Grocery.
2. Sous Chef David Jeck
Also an ex-chef at The Clifton Inn, Sous Chef David Jeck is Chef Morgan’s right-hand man.
3. House Cold Smoked Grass-Fed Ribeye
When you order the Steak and Fromage, you are getting grass-fed ribeye that is cold smoked right there at Tavern & Grocery.
4. House Made Applewood Smoked Bacon
The Applewood bacon used in the Tavern & Grocery sandwiches is smoked and sliced in-house.
5. House Smoked Sausage
From the store you can purchase sausages smoked right at Tavern & Grocery.
6. House Cured Applewood Smoked Ham
You can also purchase Applewood hams that are made right in-house.
7. House Smoked and Braised Pork Belly
For the best Banh Mi in Charlottesville, the pork belly is smoked and braised until it’s perfect.
8. Locally Sourced Products
Wherever possible, Tavern & Grocery sources its meats and other products from local farms and suppliers.
9. Lost Saint Bar
Lost Saint is a modern cocktail bar located below Tavern & Grocery.
10. Lost Saint Cocktails
You can find a list of the awesome cocktails found at Lost Saint HERE.
11. Brunch Starts Sunday, March 13th
Every Sunday, Tavern & Grocery will be open for brunch from 11am until 3pm.
12. The Menu
Tavern & Grocery boasts a top notch menu, with some dishes you won’t find anywhere else in Charlottesville. You can view both the Food and Bar Menus HERE.
If you liked this post, you may also like 13 Delicious Tavern & Grocery Dishes! and 10 Reasons Why You Must Try The Lost Saint Bar In Midtown CVille!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
1. John Kerber, the president & founder of Dominion Custom Homes, and his family are personally invested in the Charlottesville, Albemarle County and Central Virginia communities. That means you may see John and his family at a UVa sporting event, the Saturday Farmer’s Market or a locally-owned restaurant. As a proud resident of the Central Virginia community, John’s personal and professional reputation mean everything to him.
2. John has more than 25 years of custom home building and construction management experience. He’s a two-time Blue Ridge Home Builders Association President, a certified “Green Building Professional” and an “Earth Craft Virginia Top 10 Most Energy Efficient Homes” winner.
3. Listen to this glowing testimonial from the McQuires about their personal experience with a Dominion Custom Home!
4. Dominion Custom Homes has earned many Parade Of Homes awards, including “Best Kitchen,” “Best Master Suite” and “Best Overall Home.”
5. John built Dominion Custom Homes on two key principles: (1). Provide the personal attention that can’t be duplicated by larger builders. (2). Build each home with integrity and stewardship that a family deserves.
6. Listen to John discuss the process of building a custom home with Dominion Custom Homes.
7. Checkout these three gorgeous kitchens, which were each designed and developed by Dominion Custom Homes.
8. Consider what John Kerber has developed at the Proffit Ridge Neighborhood.
9. These Proffit Ridge homes were all custom built to 110% satisfy each owner’s personal specifications.
10. John and his team understand the “homeowner’s emotional roller coaster.” They will help set expectations from the beginning, which will make the home building process significantly easier for you.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Owner & Founder Of Jean Theory: Laura Van Camp Joined Jerry Miller On The I ❤️ CVille Show! and Kara Connors, Amanda Sovik-Johnston & Elizabeth Howe Joined Jerry Miller On The I ❤️ CVille Show!
At I Love CVille, we feature the best of Charlottesville, Virginia. You’re going to love the I Love CVille network.