1. John Kerber, the president & founder of Dominion Custom Homes, and his family are personally invested in the Charlottesville, Albemarle County and Central Virginia communities. That means you may see John and his family at a UVa sporting event, the Saturday Farmer’s Market or a locally-owned restaurant. As a proud resident of the Central Virginia community, John’s personal and professional reputation mean everything to him.
2. John has more than 25 years of custom home building and construction management experience. He’s a two-time Blue Ridge Home Builders Association President, a certified “Green Building Professional” and an “Earth Craft Virginia Top 10 Most Energy Efficient Homes” winner.
3. Listen to this glowing testimonial from the McQuires about their personal experience with a Dominion Custom Home!
4. Dominion Custom Homes has earned many Parade Of Homes awards, including “Best Kitchen,” “Best Master Suite” and “Best Overall Home.”
5. John built Dominion Custom Homes on two key principles: (1). Provide the personal attention that can’t be duplicated by larger builders. (2). Build each home with integrity and stewardship that a family deserves.
6. Listen to John discuss the process of building a custom home with Dominion Custom Homes.
7. Checkout these three gorgeous kitchens, which were each designed and developed by Dominion Custom Homes.
8. Consider what John Kerber has developed at the Proffit Ridge Neighborhood.
9. These Proffit Ridge homes were all custom built to 110% satisfy each owner’s personal specifications.
10. John and his team understand the “homeowner’s emotional roller coaster.” They will help set expectations from the beginning, which will make the home building process significantly easier for you.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Owner & Founder Of Jean Theory: Laura Van Camp Joined Jerry Miller On The I ❤️ CVille Show! and Kara Connors, Amanda Sovik-Johnston & Elizabeth Howe Joined Jerry Miller On The I ❤️ CVille Show!
At I Love CVille, we feature the best of Charlottesville, Virginia. You’re going to love the I Love CVille network.
Video Spotlight For The I Love CVille Network
Video Spotlight For The MLS
Video Spotlight For Instagram
Charlottesville City Hall: Here Are Two New Strategies To Save Restaurants In CVille Including An Outdoor Biergarten On The Downtown Mall
Charlottesville City Hall Should Open The Pavilion For Outdoor Dining Space On The Downtown Mall
Two Ideas To Save The Charlottesville Farmer’s Market In 2020 And Beyond