Entrepreneur Carl E. Brown, who passionately wants what is best for Charlottesville and Central Virginia, joined me on The I Love CVille Show.
We spotlighted many important topics on today’s show, including:
1. The music scene and its lack of diversity in CVille.
2. The evolution of the 10th and Page Neighborhood and how Dairy Market may impact the neighborhood moving forward.
3. The true impact the Confederate war monuments have had in Charlottesville.
4. The impact gentrification is having on our communities in Central Virginia.
5. What parents can do to help the next generation better themselves.
6. The environment in Charlottesville City Council meetings.
7. Carl’s “B.E. R.E.A.L.” mantra – “Believe,” “Evolve,” “Respect,” “Effort,” “Attitude” and “Listen.”
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/entrepreneur-carl-brown-joined-jerry-miller-on-i-love/id1473278344?i=1000448480725
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes, entrepreneur Patricia Boden’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets and Mary Birkholz of Caring For Creatures.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Michael Guthrie, Amanda LeMon & Zenas Choi Joined Jerry Miller On “Real Talk: An Insider’s Guide To Real Estate In Central Va!” and Mary Birkholz, Mallory Luttrell And Chrissie Ivanova Joined Jerry Miller On “The Caring For Creatures Show!”
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- Bellamy Brown, An Independent Running For Charlottesville City Council, Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - September 16, 2019
- Tyler Dick & Zander Luke Of The Tyler Dick Band Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - September 13, 2019
- Realtors Rachel Burns & Ray Caddell Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk: An Insider’s Guide To Real Estate!” - September 13, 2019