1. On Location And Behind The Scenes At Three Notch’d Brewing Company With Special Guests Pattie Boden of Animal Connection and Jerry Miller of I Love CVille!
1. Primal Instinct, Wild Wolf Brewing Company
An American IPA, Primal Instinct exhibits the best qualities of American-grown hops. With five blended malts, this blend imparts robust aromatic and tasting notes of tropical citrus and resiny pine. Read More
1. Anastasia’s Chocolate Fantasy, South Street Brewery
This Russian Imperial Stout has a heavy black body with a thick brown head. It has a very strong chocolate and espresso aroma, and a chocolate taste with some spicy oak undertones! Read More
1. Adroit Theory Brewing Company; Purcellville
404 Browning Ct Unit C, Purcellville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Adroit FB
Adroit Theory Brewing Company is a nanobrewery that makes a fantastic selection of barrel aged beers like their G/I/A/A imperial IPA that’s aged on charred Ash. Read More
Don’t forget to vote in our Tampa Bay BBQ Brawl, our Nashville BBQ Brawl, our South Carolina BBQ Brawl, our Western North Carolina BBQ Brawl, our Central Florida Beer Brawl, our South Central PA Beer Brawl, our Philadelphia Beer Brawl, our MD Beer Brawl, our NoVa Beer Brawl, our Georgia Beer Brawl, our South Carolina Beer Wars, our Western North Carolina Beer Battle,our Western North Carolina Wine Wars and our Triangle Beer Brewhaha!
1. Hardywood Gingerbread Stout