The beauty of light and the whimsy of nature intertwine harmoniously in The Winter Wander at Boar’s Head Resort. Experience the nature of Boar’s Head during this illuminated lakeside stroll, as an extraordinary palette of colors blanket the natural surroundings for a magical show of lights like no other!
• The Winter Wander runs from Nov. 26 through Jan. 30 on select nights that you can view on The Winter Wander ticketing calendar.
• This is a walking trail of lights on a primarily cinder trail at a length of nearly a half mile. There are more than 10 “stops” with a new light display at each location.
• Children will enjoy the Baby Boar Scavenger Hunt where they are challenged to find the 8 hidden baby boars along the trail. Turn in your map with all 8 marked correctly and your kids will receive a prize for their efforts.
• The Wander ends at The Market in our Hearth Room, which will feature food and craft
vendors along with several outdoor fire pits. Santa will be on site nightly through Dec. 24.
Enjoy these Winter Wander Trail Highlights:
• A 35-foot walk-in holiday tree at the entrance.
• “Lattice Lane” is a 100-foot oak tree lit from the roots to the top of the tree.
• Finale Field, a programmed field of lights that spans half the size of a football field.
All information, including ticket prices and dates, can be found at:
CEO Jerry Miller
Latest posts by CEO Jerry Miller (see all)
- Did CCS Try To Cover-Up Alleged Sex Assault?; Should Superintendent Host Press Conference? - December 8, 2023
- Candice Van Der Linde Joined Woody Fincham & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk With Keith Smith!” - December 8, 2023
- Maxine Jewell Clifford, Owner Of Pūrvelo Cycle, Joined Kyle Miller On “The Kyle Miller Show” - December 7, 2023