Make your reservations now for the next “Duel Chef Showdown” featuring Executive Chef Christian Kelly of Maya Restaurant vs. Executive Chef Chris Humphrey of Fellini’s on Monday, September 11 at Tin Whistle Irish Pub located on Market Street. There are reservations available for the 6 pm and 8 pm seatings. Call (434) 202-8387 or go to the Duel Chef Showdown website to book your reservations for Monday, September 11! This will be THE BEST “Duel Chef Showdown” yet!
1. New To The “Duel Chef Showdown:” Executive Chef Christian Kelly, Maya Restaurant
Executive Chef Christian Kelly is a tremendous talent. On Monday, September 11, Kelly will go toe-to-toe with Executive Chef Chris Humphrey of Fellini’s. Kelly has built a sterling reputation in kitchens across Central Virginia. We expect fierce competition between these two culinary geniuses!
2. Executive Chef Chris Humphrey, Fellini’s
After a successful run at Rapture Restaurant, Executive Chef Chris Humphrey is now the Executive Chef and owner at Fellini’s on Market Street, one of the best Italian restaurants in Charlottesville. Humphrey is easily one of the most talented chefs in Central Virginia.
3. The “Duel Chef Showdown” Competition Will Center Around One Common Ingredient: Apples!!
Chef Kelly and Chef Humphrey will use every culinary trick they know to prepare delicious food with apples as the common ingredient! We can’t wait to see what these two geniuses prepare!!
4. Each Chef Will Prepare Four Courses For The Patrons (that’s 8 total dishes you will eat!)
Each chef will create four small plates. That’s a total of eight courses for you to enjoy. Seriously, this is the best deal in CVille and features two incredibly talented Charlottesville chefs!
5. You Decide And You Vote The Winning Chef!
Each guest will be able to cast a vote to determine the winning chef. The chef with the most votes will win the “Duel Chef Showdown!” Your vote matters, so book your reservations now!
6. A Portion Of The Proceeds Will Go To Support Charlottesville – Albemarle Rescue Squad
A portion of the proceeds from the “Duel Chef Showdown” will go to support Charlottesville – Albemarle Rescue Squad (CARS)! That means you can enjoy eight dishes and delicious beer all while supporting a great local charity. It does not get much better than that!
7. It’s Located At Tin Whistle Irish Pub On Market Street!
Tin Whistle offers one of the best settings in Charlottesville and is conveniently located right across from the Market Street Parking Garage!
8. One Night, Two Seatings, Reserve Your Spot Now!
Be sure to book your reservation early before all the seats are taken! There will be seatings at 6 pm and at 8 pm. You’re not going to want to miss this night!
9. There’s A Full Bar For Your Enjoyment!
The bar at Tin Whistle Irish Pub is fully-stocked. There will be beer and wine pairings to accompany the courses for those who desire.
10. It’s Only $55 Per Person
For $55, you get eight amazing dishes from two great Charlottesville chefs! The overall value offered here is tremendous!
11. You Need To Reserve Your Spot NOW!
Seats will fill up quickly, so call 434-202-8387 to reserve your spot.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Jerry Miller Was Live On The I Love CVille Show! - September 23, 2022
- Quinton Beckham & Jerry Miller Were On “Real Talk With Keith Smith” On The I Love CVille Network! - September 23, 2022
- Albemarle County Public Schools Rank In The Bottom 11% Of All Virginia Public Schools For Black 3rd Grade Math Students - September 22, 2022