Make your reservations now for the next “Duel Chef Showdown” featuring Executive Chef Curtis Shaver of Hamiltons’ At First & Main vs. Executive Chef Chris Humphrey of Fellini’s Restaurant on Monday, April 23rd at Tin Whistle Irish Pub. There are reservations available for the 6 pm and 8 pm seatings. Call (434) 202-8387 or go to the Duel Chef Showdown website to book your reservations for Monday, April 23! This will be THE BEST “Duel Chef Showdown” yet!
1. Executive Chef Curtis Shaver, Hamiltons’ At First & Main, and Co-Owner & General Manager At Peloton Station
Executive Chef Curtis Shaver is a tremendous talent. In 2017, Shaver went toe-to-toe with Executive Chef Reggie Calhoun of commonwealthSKYBAR to advance to the Final Four of the “Duel Chef Showdown.” Shaver has built a sterling reputation in kitchens across Central Virginia. We expect some fierce competition!
2. Executive Chef Chris Humphrey, Fellini’s Restaurant
After a successful run at Rapture Restaurant, Executive Chef Chris Humphrey is now the executive chef and owner at Fellini’s Restaurant on Market Street, one of the best Italian restaurants in Charlottesville. Humphrey is easily one of the most talented chefs in Central Virginia and recently beat Executive Chef Christian Kelly of Maya Restaurant to advance to the Final Four of the “Duel Chef Showdown.”
3. The “Duel Chef Showdown” Will Feature One Common Ingredient: Strawberries!
Chef Curtis and Chef Chris will use every culinary trick they know to prepare delicious food with strawberries as the common ingredient! We can’t wait to see what these two geniuses prepare!!
4. Each Chef Will Prepare Four Courses For The Patrons (that’s 8 total dishes you will eat!)
Each chef will create four plates. That’s a total of eight courses for you to enjoy. Seriously, this is the best deal in CVille and features two incredibly talented Charlottesville chefs!
5. You Decide And You Vote The Winning Chef!
Each guest will be able to cast a vote to determine the winning chef. The chef with the most votes will win the “Duel Chef Showdown!” Your vote matters, so book your reservations now!
6. A Portion Of The Proceeds Will Go To Support Caring For Creatures
A portion of the proceeds from the “Duel Chef Showdown” will go to support Caring For Creatures! That means you can enjoy eight dishes all while supporting a great local charity. It does not get much better than that!
7. It’s Located At Tin Whistle Irish Pub On Market Street!
Tin Whistle offers one of the best settings in Charlottesville and is conveniently located right across from the Market Street Parking Garage!
8. One Night, Two Seatings, Reserve Your Spot Now!
Be sure to book your reservation early before all the seats are taken! There will be seatings at 6 pm and at 8 pm. You’re not going to want to miss this night! This event will sell out, so book in advance.
9. There’s A Full Bar For Your Enjoyment!
The bar at Tin Whistle Irish Pub is fully-stocked. There will be beer and wine pairings to accompany the courses for those who desire.
10. It’s Only $55 Per Person
For $55, you get eight amazing dishes from two great Charlottesville chefs! The overall value offered here is tremendous!
11. You Need To Reserve Your Spot NOW!
Seats will fill up quickly, so call 434-202-8387 to reserve your spot.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Documentarian John McAllister Joined Jerry Miller Live On The I Love CVille Show! - November 24, 2021
- Bryan Harris Joined Patricia Zeller And Jerry Miller On “What’s Barking Local” Powered By Animal Connection! - November 24, 2021
- Alex Urpí, CEO Of Emergent Financial Services, Joined Jerry Miller Live On The I Love CVille Show! - November 23, 2021