Make your reservations now for the next “Duel Chef Showdown” featuring Executive Chef Frank Paris III of Miso Sweet Ramen & Donut Shop vs. Executive Chef Reggie Calhoun of CommonwealthSKYBAR on March 27 at Tin Whistle Irish Pub located on Market Street. There are reservations available for the 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm seatings. Call (434) 202-8387 to book your reservations for Monday, March 27!
1. New To The “Duel Chef Showdown:” Executive Chef Frank Paris III, Miso Sweet Ramen & Donut Shop
Executive Chef Frank Paris is trying to cement himself as one of the best executive chefs in Charlottesville. On Monday, March 27, Paris will go toe-to-toe with Executive Chef Reggie Calhoun of commonwealthSKYBAR. Paris may be new to CVille, but his culinary talents have made quite an impact in CVille so far. Dude can cook!
2. Defending His Title: Executive Chef Reggie Calhoun, commonwealthSKYBAR
Executive Chef Reggie Calhoun captured the last “Duel Chef Showdown” by upsetting Executive Chef Michael Berry of Tastings Restaurant. Calhoun has quickly built an impressive reputation. Will Chef Reggie capture a second consecutive “Duel Chef Showdown?!?!” Only time will tell…
3. The Two Chefs Will Be Competing And Cooking using the common ingredient we all love – BACON
These two CVille chefs will use all of their culinary expertise to prepare delicious food with the common ingredient being bacon.
4. Each Chef Will Prepare Four Courses For The Patrons
Each chef will create four small plates. That’s a total of eight courses!
5. You Decide And You Vote The Winning Chef!
The diners will determine with their votes who wins the “Duel Chef Showdown!” Your vote matters, so book your reservations now.
6. It’s Located At Tin Whistle Irish Pub On Market Street!
Enjoy a few drinks at the bar or relax on the patio while the kitchen heats up! Tin Whistle offers one of the best settings in Charlottesville.
7. One Night, Two Seatings, Reserve Your Spot Now!
Be sure to book your reservation early before all the seats are taken! There will be seatings at 5:30 pm and at 7:30 pm.
8. There’s A Full Bar For Your Enjoyment!
The bar at Tin Whistle Irish Pub is fully-stocked. There will be wine pairings to accompany the courses for those who desire.
9. It’s Only $55 Per Person
For $55, you get eight amazing courses from two great Charlottesville chefs! It’s $65 with the wine pairing, which comes with four glasses of wine.
10. You Need To Reserve Your Spot NOW!
Seats will fill up quickly, so call 434-202-8387 to reserve your spot.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Animal Connection Is Now Open At Its New Location At IX Park! - September 22, 2020
- James King, Co-Owner Of King Family Vineyards, Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! - September 22, 2020
- Former Charlottesville Mayor Dave Norris And Keith Smith Of The YES Team Realtors Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - September 22, 2020