Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/harvey-mayorga-co-owner-guajiros-miami-eatery-joined/id1473278344?i=1000475000768
The I Love CVille Show headlines for Monday, May 18
1. Restaurants reopen across Charlottesville and Central Virginia this weekend
2. Let’s analyze the reopened restaurants, breweries and wineries by jurisdiction: Charlottesville vs. Albemarle County
3. Let’s analyze the reopened restaurants by “landlord type”
4. Charlottesville City Councilor Lloyd Snook on restaurants in the City of Charlottesville. Play the sizzle reel video.
5. Charlottesville City Councilor Lloyd Snook on the new parking garage on East Market Street. Play the sizzle reel video.
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy John Schoeb, Owner Of Pro Re Nata Brewery, Landon Saul, Owner Of Vivace Restaurant, And Aleen Carey, Program Director At Cultivate Charlottesville, Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! and Anthony Haro, Executive Director Of Thomas Jefferson Area Coalition For The Homeless (TJACH), Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- ACAC Ambassador Chris Collins Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - May 22, 2020
- Sasha Tripp, Owner And Principal Broker At Story House Real Estate, And Matt Kneece, Realtor At Roy Wheeler Realty Co., Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! - May 22, 2020
- Two Ideas To Save The Charlottesville Farmer’s Market In 2020 And Beyond - May 21, 2020