STRATEGY 4: City of Charlottesville, Va – Government and County of Albemarle should consider this Joint Venture (JV):
Relaunch the Charlottesville City Market on The Rivanna Trail!
THE PLAN: Sprinkle local vendors throughout the RT to allow social distancing from customers. Encourage folks to walk and enjoy the RT while supporting vendors safely!
Right now, the Farmer’s Market is a “digital experience.” Let’s return the market to its original roots:
Locals supporting locals in an outside setting in CVille.
A crowded Water Street asphalt parking lot is not the future of our Farmer’s Market. That’s safe to say.
CVille City Hall and Albemarle County should sprinkle the Farmers Market vendors up & down The Rivanna Trail.
This will encourage the following:
1. Safe social distance shopping
2. Exercise along the RT
3. Improved quality of life
4. Local vendors earning support
5. ✌🏼& ❤️ in CVille
SECOND IDEA: Here’s another strategy for the Charlottesville Farmer’s Market for consideration: Let’s Consider Kim’s Market In Fifeville For The New City Market Location In Charlottesville, Va
CEO Jerry Miller
Latest posts by CEO Jerry Miller (see all)
- Stakeholder Ginny Thompson Interview; Discussion On The Direction Of Local Schools - December 6, 2023
- What Biz Does CVille Need But Doesn’t Have?; How Would You Use Tech To Launch A New Biz? - December 5, 2023
- Did Florida State Get Screwed By CFP?; Coming & Going: UVA Transfer Portal Update - December 5, 2023