STRATEGY 4: City of Charlottesville, Va – Government and County of Albemarle should consider this Joint Venture (JV):
Relaunch the Charlottesville City Market on The Rivanna Trail!
THE PLAN: Sprinkle local vendors throughout the RT to allow social distancing from customers. Encourage folks to walk and enjoy the RT while supporting vendors safely!
Right now, the Farmer’s Market is a “digital experience.” Let’s return the market to its original roots:
Locals supporting locals in an outside setting in CVille.
A crowded Water Street asphalt parking lot is not the future of our Farmer’s Market. That’s safe to say.
CVille City Hall and Albemarle County should sprinkle the Farmers Market vendors up & down The Rivanna Trail.
This will encourage the following:
1. Safe social distance shopping
2. Exercise along the RT
3. Improved quality of life
4. Local vendors earning support
5. ✌🏼& ❤️ in CVille
SECOND IDEA: Here’s another strategy for the Charlottesville Farmer’s Market for consideration: Let’s Consider Kim’s Market In Fifeville For The New City Market Location In Charlottesville, Va
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Animal Connection Is Now Open At Its New Location At IX Park! - September 22, 2020
- James King, Co-Owner Of King Family Vineyards, Joined Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! - September 22, 2020
- Former Charlottesville Mayor Dave Norris And Keith Smith Of The YES Team Realtors Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - September 22, 2020