Jerry Miller was live on The I Love CVille Show!
Follow The I Love CVille Show on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-i-love-cville-show-with-jerry-miller/id1473278344
Follow The I Love CVille Show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7vPYSxtueet3r8GHNboJs3
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Thursday, April 22)
1. Virginia’s median home sales price jumps nearly 10%
2. Virginia Tech outlines an aggressive $400 million fundraising campaign.
3. Amazon is planning a new robotics fulfillment center near Richmond Raceway.
4. Virginia’s new law contains a curious provision that sets us apart from many of the other states that have legalized marijuana. Even in pot-happy states such as Colorado, Washington and California, most localities still ban retail sales and many ban cultivation. Virginia’s new law allows cultivation everywhere and gives localities just one chance to ban retail operations. They can only do so through a local referendum on prohibition in 2022. If voters don’t ban retail sales that year, then that locality is open for retail sales come 2024. (The rationale is that companies planning to set up stores need to know in advance where they can and where they can’t; that regulatory process will get underway in 2023).
5. Governor Ralph Northam rolls back restrictions on bar seating.
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Johnny Epps, Owner And Chocolate Maker At Odyssey Chocolate, And Anwar Allen, Owner & Baker At Allens Scottish Shortbread, Joined Alex Urpí & Xavier Urpí On “Today y Mañana” On The I Love CVille Network! and Alex Urpí, CEO of Emergent Financial Services, LLC., Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Dave Fafara Spotlights Charlottesville Toy Lift; CVille Toy Lift Needs Volunteers, Toys & Support - November 28, 2023
- Recap – Virginia Tech Hammers UVA In CVille; Any UVA Football Coaching Changes Expected? - November 28, 2023
- Keith Smith & Jerry Miller Were Live On “Real Talk With Keith Smith!” - November 22, 2023