Jerry Miller was live on The I Love CVille Show!
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jerry-miller-was-on-the-i-love-cville-show/id1473278344?i=1000485207412
Save Littlejohn’s New York Delicatessen: https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-little-johns
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Thursday, July 16)
1. Albemarle County Board Of Supervisors is pushing Albemarle County back to Phase 2
“At 10:51 p.m. tonight (Wednesday, July 15) by voice consensus — no motion, second, or vote — the Albemarle Board of Supervisors agreed to return/stay in Covid-19 Phase 2 precautions/requirements rather than move to or operate under Phase 3’s more relaxed requirements as allowed by the Governor.
“Additionally, the Board authorized Chairman Ned Gallaway to write a letter to Governor Northam explaining that Albemarle County will NOT move into Phase 3 at this time because of growing worries about the recent rises in positive cases of Covid-19 in Albemarle and the Thomas Jefferson Health District.
“The Board also agreed to convene a Special Meeting early next week, possibly Tuesday, July 21, with the only agenda item being how to regulate and enforce Phase 2 precautions in Albemarle County.
“The Board also authorized the County Executive’s Office to immediately notify local sports organizations that access to County athletic fields that were going to be opened for controlled use on Monday, July 20 will NOT occur. Again, with no motion, second, or vote, but by voice affirmation only, the Board ordered that County athletic fields remain unavailable to organized activity by leagues and organizations until further notice.
“During the discussion Supervisor Ann Mallek of the White Hall District cited the news about the UVA students’ disregard for Covid-19 safety precautions during this past weekend’s Midsummers event as being a major reason for her concerns about moving to Phase 3. Mallek said she wants to hear a statement from UVA’s Dean of Students that students who violate Covid-19 safety protocols once they are approved and in place by the University be “kicked out of school” for such violations.”
~ Gary Grant
“P.S. I was watching/listening to the streaming of the BOS meeting and took notes on what I have written here.”
2. Albemarle County will allocate $1.25 million in grants to small businesses
3. Virginia High School League sports season
4. Dean of Students Allen Groves: “All of this will come to nothing if reckless behavior as was seen this past weekend continues.”
5. Dairy Market will do drive-in summer movie series
6. Dr. Cameron Webb is dominating Bob Good in campaign financing
7. Condom sales are down due to Covid-19
8. Home building is booming right now in America due to Covid-19
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Kathryn Goodman, Public Relations & Communications Manager For Thomas Jefferson Health District, And Mike Kropf, Owner & Photographer At Eastbrook Photography, Joined Barbara Lundgren & Jerry Miller On “The Virginia Wedding & Event Showcase” On The I Love CVille Network! and Ian Glomski, Founder Of Vitae Spirits Distillery, And Barbara Lundgren, Owner Of Barb Wired, Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Kyle Miller Was Live On “The Kyle Miller Show” - November 30, 2023
- Differences: Teacher Sickout vs Teacher Strike; Is Charlottesville High Heading Right Direction? - November 30, 2023
- Harvey Mayorga, Christine Fairfield & Michael Slon Joined Alex Urpí & Xavier Urpí On “Today y Mañana!” - November 30, 2023