Kelly Jackson – Business Owner, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist – joined me live on The I Love CVille Show!
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kelly-jackson-business-owner-entrepreneur-philanthropist/id1473278344?i=1000485652985
Save Littlejohn’s New York Delicatessen: https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-little-johns
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Tuesday, July 21)
1. WorldStrides Files For Bankruptcy
2. UVa Athletic Department launches a GoFundMe yesterday. Should we be concerned by this?
3. How much of UVA student tuition goes to sports? Here’s how much: Show graphic
4. Virginia may legalize sports betting early next year. Virginia will issue between 4-12 sports betting licenses, imposing a 15% tax rate on net revenue, which should bring the state about $45 million annually by year five.
5. Chesterfield County Schools: Online only this fall.
6. Monthly Virginia Job Change: Show Graphic (8.4%)
7. Lee Entreprises is stripping the Daily Progress of its most valuable assets
8. The Grand Bahamas tells United States visitors you have 24 hours to leave
9. Zero positive tests out of 364 players in the NBA bubble
10. William & Mary raises $1 Billion In Fundraising Campaign
11. TikTok wants to hire 10,000 people in the United States
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! and Bo Stockton, Owner Of Michael’s Bistro And Tap House & Co-Owner Of Littlejohn’s New York Delicatessen, And Keith Smith Of The YES Team Realtors Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show!
CEO Jerry Miller
Latest posts by CEO Jerry Miller (see all)
- What Biz Does CVille Need But Doesn’t Have?; How Would You Use Tech To Launch A New Biz? - December 5, 2023
- Did Florida State Get Screwed By CFP?; Coming & Going: UVA Transfer Portal Update - December 5, 2023
- City Council Upzoning Public Hearing 12/5/23; Daedalus Bookstore Sold $975K Seller Financing - December 4, 2023