This show was one of the best shows we have ever done on The I Love CVille Network. It was so good we are doing Part Two with Max, Charles and Razor tomorrow at 12:30 pm. Please put this on your calendar now!
On today’s show, we covered some of the following topics:
1. What should we do with the statues in Charlottesville, Virginia?
2. What is our analysis on the environment at City Council meetings?
3. Should City Council have allocated an additional $35,000 to Tanesha Hudson to bring the rapper Wale to a Unity Days event?
4. How has Charlottesville changed since August 12, 2017?
5. How do we continue to improve Charlottesville moving forward?
6. We discussed entrepreneurship in the white and black communities. How is it different? How is it similar?
7. What is the preferred nomenclature: “Person of Color,” “Black Person” or “African American Person?”
8. We discussed Mayor Nikuyah J Walker’s role at City Council meetings.
9. We discuss Congressman Denver Riggleman’s efforts so far.
10. We analyzed how traditional media covers white people and black people.
11. We talked about the challenges an African American has with getting a new job in comparison to a white person.
12. We briefly touched on the history of Vinegar Hill in Charlottesville. We will cover this topic in depth tomorrow at 12:30 pm.
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/max-charles-troy-on-the-i-love-cville-show/id1473278344?i=1000446910380
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes, entrepreneur Patricia Boden’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets and Mary Birkholz of Caring For Creatures.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Tom Bowe, The Owner Of Take It Away Sandwich Shop, Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! and Cynthia Hash Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show To Spotlight The Mitchell Hash Foundation
Jerry Miller, Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, Publisher (see all)
- Max Robinson, Charles A. Lewis & Troy “Razor” Robinson Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - August 14, 2019
- Amy Wicks-Horn Joined Pattie Boden & Jerry Miller On “What’s Barking Local” Powered By Animal Connection! - August 14, 2019
- Take It Away Sandwich Shop Will Open A Second Location In Dairy Central On Preston Avenue! - August 13, 2019