Rico Hearns, CEO & Founder Of Sweet Lick Entertainment, joined me live on The I Love CVille Show!
Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/rico-hearns-ceo-founder-sweet-lick-entertainment-on/id1473278344?i=1000501240442
Listen to the full show as a Spotify podcast here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/4GVX8FOda0WUpGtIZhSsVQ?si=k0UJ1ntnSFGbVCMwjhtt_A
Contribute to the 4th Annual Community Toy Drive at https://www.gofundme.com/f/fourth-annual-toy-drive
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Thursday, December 3)
1. Bill Gates: “We will return back to normal by Spring 2021.”
2. Health system in Virginia halts elective surgeries as covid cases surge.
3. Wintergreen Resort has started making snow. Wintergreen is aiming for a mid-December to late-December opening, if temperatures continue to cooperate.
4. North American Sake just won two major worldwide awards!
5. I Love CVille Real Estate Spotlight: 609 West Main Street, the old Reed Wealth Management office next to Shenanigans. $9,000 per month for 4,833-square feet.
6. BYU replaces Liberty Flames as Coastal Carolina’s opponent on College Gameday.
7. Ten college football bowl games have already been cancelled due to covid 19.
8. Boston College (6-4) at UVA (4-4), 3:30 pm, ESPN3. UVA is a 4-point favorite. The over/under is 54.5 points.
9. #3 Clemson (8-1) at Virginia Tech (4-5), 7:30 pm, ABC. Clemson is a 22.5-point favorite. The over/under is 67 points.
10. What’s going on in Charlottesville, Virginia?
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Bryan Harris, Director of The Arc of the Piedmont, And Daniel Kaufman, Owner Of Public Fish & Oyster And Co-Owner Of Pronto Fresh Pasta On The Go, Joined Patricia Zeller And Jerry Miller On “What’s Barking Local” Powered By Animal Connection! and Jerry Miller Was On The I Love CVille Show!
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Yolunda Harrell, President & CEO Of New Hill Development Corporation, And Johan Torres, CEO & Founder Of GBS Financial Services, LLC., Joined Alex Urpí & Xavier Urpí On “Today y Mañana” On The I Love CVille Network! - January 21, 2021
- Activist Tanesha Hudson And Entrepreneur Crystal H. Napier Joined Jerry Miller On The I Love CVille Show! - January 20, 2021
- Patricia Zeller Joined Jerry Miller On “What’s Barking Local” Powered By Animal Connection! - January 20, 2021