Here are the 6 tallest buildings in the City of Charlottesville, Virginia according to Emporis, a global provider of building information.
1. The Draftsman Hotel, 10 floors, 121 feet tall, 2018 year built
2. 500 Court Square (formerly The Monticello Hotel), 9 floors, 109 feet tall, 1926 year built
3. The New University Hospital Tower, 9 floors, 109 feet tall, 2019 year built
4. 1800 Jefferson Park, 9 floors, 109 feet tall, 1966 year built
5. Lewis & Clark Square, 9 floors, 109 feet tall, 1989 year built
6. The Flats, 9 floors, 101 feet tall, 2014 year built
Here’s more news of interest to you: 10 Most Iconic Buildings In the City Of Charlottesville, VA
Here’s more news of interest to you: Fitzgerald’s Tire Building Is For Sale For $1,200,000 In Belmont Charlottesville
The following two tabs change content below.
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Jerry Miller is the founder & CEO of The Miller Organization, I Love CVille, VMV Brands and I Love CVille Real Estate, which are all head-quartered on The Historic Charlottesville Downtown Mall. Jerry is passionate about the #ShopLocal movement and supporting locally-owned businesses. Get to know Jerry at JerryMillerNow.com.