1. FroDo, Carpe Donut
1715 Allied Ln, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Carpe Donut FB
Carpe Donut’s fall favorite has a sweet cousin. The FroDo sandwiches creamy ice cream between a warm cider donut, making it the perfect summer treat!
2. Ice Cream Churros, Al Carbon Chicken
3. Lemon Ginger Popsicle, Pantheon Pop Shop
4. Dipped Cone, Kohr Bros
5. Rosemary Lemonade, The Flat
111 E Water St Apt A, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: The Flat FB
The Flat’s lemonade is the best way to stay cool and hydrated when you’re on The Mall. Be sure to check in for any special refreshments they might be offering as well.
6. Tea House Milkshake; Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar
414 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Tea House FB
Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar offers unique milkshakes. While you won’t find the classic chocolate, vanilla and strawberry options, their mint milkshake is probably the best flavor for a hot day.
7. Ice Cream Cupcakes, Kirt’s Homemade Ice Cream
622 Albemarle Square, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Kirt’s FB
Enjoy a sweet bite at Kirt’s Homemade Ice Cream with these little treats.
8. Ice Cream Sandwich, Sweet Sandies
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Sweet Sandies FB
You won’t find sammies like these in the frozen aisle of Kroger. Catch flavors like Earl Grey, honey lavender and Mexican chocolate at The City Market.
9. Yin Yang Martini, The Melting Pot
10. Miracle Margarita, Fellini’s #9
200 W Market St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: CVille Photo & Video
Everyone likes a margarita on a hot day, but the Miracle Margarita at Fellini’s #9 has a dash of prosecco for a bubbly delight.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015