1. Mercy Creek, Stinson Vineyards, Aug. 7
Mercy Creek are playing at Stinson Vineyards for the first Tailgate Thursday of August! Tailgate Thursdays continue through August 28th! With free admission, great entertainment, and delicious wine, it’s the perfect way to start your almost-weekend.
2. The Robert Jospè Trio, Glass House Winery, Aug. 8
Head on over to Glass House Winery to hear The Robert Jospè Trio and drink some great wine!
3. Gallatin Canyon, Stinson Vineyards, Aug. 14
For this Tailgate Thursday, Stinson Vineyards is featuring this Charlottesville, Virginia based bluegrass band.
4. Gina Sobel, Glass House Winery, Aug. 15
Gina Sobel grew up in a jazz household, and that improvisational spirit is found in all of her music. Check her out at Glass House Winery!
5. Mighty Joshua, Jefferson Vineyards, Aug. 16
Mighty Joshua moves listeners by opening minds and activating bodies through song. Check out this great Richmond, Virginia musician at Jefferson Vineyards.
6. Third Thursday Music Series, Trump Winery, Aug. 21
Enjoy live music in the Tasting Room from 6-8 pm on the third Thursday of every month. 20% of the proceeds being donated to the Wild Life Center of Virginia.
7. Nikki Talley, Stinson Vineyards, Aug. 21
Nikki Talley is a hardworking, energetic, mountain girl with a big voice, and you can hear her at Stinson Vineyards on August 21!
8. Bryan Elijah Smith & Krista Polvere, Stinson Vineyards, Aug. 28
Catch these two amazing musicians at Stinson Vineyards!
9. 2 Wishes, Glass House Winery, Aug. 29
Catch this duo at Glass House as they play a varied style of music from Jazz, oldies, and original music.
10. The Bush League (opening band: Erin Lunsford Band), Jefferson Vineyards, Aug. 30
Based in Richmond, VA, The Bush League began in March 2007 as a sonic stew one part cigarette smoke, one part cheap beer and a healthy dollop of laughter through the tears.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.