Listen to the full show as an iTunes Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/walter-slawski-owner-shebeen-catering-outfit-on-i-love/id1473278344?i=1000500116029
Listen to the full show as a Spotify podcast here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6fCU0qZSqrP2UYtGR4GY9t?si=YuZWjK9dQOeNxvXTeiy92g
The I Love CVille Show headlines (Tuesday, November 24)
1. Virginia Lottery will license mobile sports betting early next year in Virginia
2. McCormick & Co. plan to acquire Cholula Hot Sauce for $800 million.
3. Did tomorrow’s UVA vs. Maine basketball game just get canceled? Is UVA playing Towson now to start the season?
4. Duke/Gardner Webb matchup postponed due to covid. The season-opening matchups involving standouts such as Virginia, Duke, Arizona State, Baylor, Florida and Villanova have either been altered, canceled or postponed due to COVID-19.
5. Washington at Dallas (-3), 4:30 pm, Fox, Thanksgiving Day. The winner of this game will be in first place in the NFC East.
6. ACC Tournament moves from Washington DC to Greensboro due to covid.
The I Love CVille Show airs live before a worldwide audience Monday – Friday from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm on The I Love CVille Network.
The I Love CVille Show is powered by four generation strong Intrastate Inc., trusted limo company Camryn Limousine, the talented Dr. Scott Wagner of Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, custom home builder John Kerber of Dominion Custom Homes and entrepreneur Patricia Boden Zeller’s Animal Connection – All Natural Store for Healthy Pets.
If you liked this article, you might also enjoy Keith Smith & Jerry Miller On “Real Talk” On The I Love CVille Network! and Jerry Miller Was On The I Love CVille Show!
CEO Jerry Miller
Latest posts by CEO Jerry Miller (see all)
- What Biz Does CVille Need But Doesn’t Have?; How Would You Use Tech To Launch A New Biz? - December 5, 2023
- Did Florida State Get Screwed By CFP?; Coming & Going: UVA Transfer Portal Update - December 5, 2023
- City Council Upzoning Public Hearing 12/5/23; Daedalus Bookstore Sold $975K Seller Financing - December 4, 2023