1. The Judy Chops, Glass House Winery, Sept. 19th 6-9pm
The fabulous Judy Chops will be in the Glass House for music, entertainment, fun and dancing! Don’t miss it!!
2. The McKenzies, Albemarle CiderWorks, Sept. 20th 3-5pm
Woody and Marcia McKenzie bring their unique blend of musical styles to the CiderWorks. Playing a mix of contemporary and original folk, traditional music of southern Appalachia and the British Isles, children’s music, funny songs, and even some swing and jazz standards, The McKenzies are as talented as they are educational and humorous.
3. Terri Allard Trio, Jefferson Vineyards, Sept. 20th 5-7pm
One of Charlottesville’s most treasured singer-songwriters, Terri Allard embodies the spirit of homegrown Americana. With a voice as sultry as it is innocent, and an always-inviting stage presence, Allard is a joy to see perform live.
4. Jon Spear, Glass House Winery, Sept. 21st 1-4pm
Musical genius Jon Spear entertains at the Glass House. No cover and picnics welcome.
5. Alex Caton, Albemarle CiderWorks, Sept. 21st 3-5pm
“An old-time fiddler, singer-songwriter and banjo player,” Alex’s renditions of folk and Irish reels, jigs, and ballads evoke the spirit of our Appalachian setting.
6. Beleza, Glass House Winery, Sept. 26th 6-9pm
Don’t miss the samba soul jazz of Beleza. Come early if you want a seat, because this band always fills the house!
7. Fiona Balestrieri, Albemarle CiderWorks, Sept. 26th 3-5pm
Fiona Balestrieri’s music defies genre categories. Trained and versed in everything from traditional Irish music to rock and middle eastern styles, it’s a musical adventure every time she plays.
8. Jimmy O, Afton Mountain Vineyards, Sept. 27th 6-8:30pm
Last Afton After Hours of the season with Jimmy O.
9. Adam Ezra Group, Jefferson Vineyards, Sept. 27th 5-7pm
Cool, sexy and thoughtful, Bostonian Adam Ezra embodies a raw American musical spirit you haven’t seen since the likes of Bruce Springsteen. Catch his live band “AEG’s” debut on the hillside.
10. Zuzu’s Hot 5, Albemarle CiderWorks, Sept. 28th 3-5pm
Zuzu’s Hot 5 plays a “hot and sweet mixture of tunes that still sound exciting 90 years after they were written”- you don’t want to miss it!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.