1. Stacie Reed, Citizen Burger Bar
212 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: FB
Stacie Reed built her skill-set and reputation as one of Charlottesville’s best bartenders at Baja Bean Co. on The UVA Corner (now Toros Tacos). With her light-up-the-room smile, model-like looks and easygoing personality, Stacie literally brightens the day of all the patrons who walk into Citizen Burger Bar for lunch or Happy Hour. She’s awesome!
2. Jill Montgomery, Lazy Parrot Grill
3. Maggie Slinkman, West Main Restaurant
4. Matt Paulina, CommonwealthSKYBAR
422 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: CVille Photo & Video
Everybody knows the famous Matty P. He has bartending in his blood and a vast knowledge of the history of mixology.
5. Ted Norris, Maya Restaurant
633 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Maya FB
Maya Restaurant’s Facebook page has tons of goofy pictures of Ted, so it’s hard to choose just one. Ted is just a great guy to hang out with who get just as excited about Maya’s specials as we do!
6. Jo Dunkle, Fellini’s #9
200 W Market St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Fellini’s #9
Jo Dunkle is the friendly and fun bartender at Fellini’s #9. She’s also the mastermind behind their 9 1/2 Lounge.
7. Ayo, Bella’s Restaurant
10. Dave Matthews, Miller’s
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015