1. Fried Oysters, Michael’s Bistro
2. Fried Ice Cream, Tara Thai
3. Fried Olive, Downtown Grille
201 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Downtown Grille FB
You’ve heard of jalapeno poppers, but what about jalapeno stuffed olives? As an extra kick, they’re served with chipotle aioli.
4. Dried Fried Eggplant, Taste Of China
612 Albemarle Square, Charlottesville, VA 22901
The dried fried eggplant is a wonderfully unique dish in Charlottesville. It’s sauteed with chili powder and onion.
4. Fried Mushrooms, Riverside Lunch
6. Heavenly Pie, Cafe 88
923 Preston Ave Ste G, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Cafe 88’s chive pie is made with Chinese chives.
7. Fried Catfish, Blue Light Grill
8. Fried Pickles, Citizen Burger
9. Fried Plantains, Just Curry
425 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Just Curry
Just Curry’s fried plantains have a wonderful hint of cinnamon and best of all, they come with almost everything you order!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015