1. Megalodon, Champion Brewing Company
2. No Veto, Three Notch’d Brewing Company
946 Grady Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Three Notch’d FB
No Veto’s rich flavors are perfect for the colder months. This English brown ale has nutty caramel flavor with notes of chocolate, toffee and espresso.
3. Shakedown, Starr Hill Brewing Company
4. Dark Hollow, Blue Mountain Brewery
9519 Critzers Shop Rd, Afton, Virginia 22920
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Blue Mountain Brewery FB
Dark Hollow is aged in charred American oak bourbon barrels. The the perfect rich stout on a cold day.
5. WolfINstein, Wild Wolf Brewing Company
2461 Rockfish Valley Hwy, Nellysford, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Wild Wolf FB
WolfINstein is the kind of beer you want to enjoy on a stormy night. This smooth Russian imperial stout has notes of malt, coffee and chocolate.
6. Pumpkelweizen, James River Brewing
561 Valley St, Scottsville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: James River Brewing FB
Pumpkelweizen is the perfect Thanksgiving beer. It’s made with organic roasted pumpkins along with pumpkin pie spice.
7. C’Ville On The Rye’z, C’Ville Brew Co
705 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: C’Ville Brew Co FB
C’Ville On The Rye’z mixes the flavors of citrus and spice expertly. A light pine note is the perfect touch.
8. Long Black Veil, World Of Beer
9. Founders Harvest Ale, Michael’s Bistro
1427 University Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Founders
This golden ale combines malty undertones with a rich citrus flavor. Founders Harvest Ale can be found at Michael’s Bistro.
10. Valar Morghulis, Beer Run
156 Carlton Road, Suite 203, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Ommegang
Beer Run now has Valar Morghulis. This Game Of Thrones is seasonal so you better snatch them up! It has a strong malty flavor, raisin notes and Belgian candy sugar.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015