1. Baked Eggs; Oakhurst Inn
100 Oakhurst Cir, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Oakhurst Inn FB
If you’ve never been to breakfast at the Oakhurst Inn, you’re missing out. Their baked eggs are made with local, farm fresh eggs, spicy tomato basil, Swiss chard and Red Row cheese!
2. Calamari; South Street Brewery
106 W South St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: South Street Brewery FB
You won’t need dipping sauce for this calamari. South Street Brewery makes theirs with banana and cherry peppers as well as a Polynesian aioli.
3. Bacon Gorgonzola Sliders; Cafe Caturra
1327 West Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Cafe Caturra FB
You have to try this blend of creamy Gorgonzola, smoky bacon and caramelized onions with a balsamic reduction!
4. Pork Buns; 105 Grill & Pub
14th St NW, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: 105 Grill FB
105 Grill & Pub has an exciting selection of modern Asian fusion. These pork buns have roasted pork, pickled cucumber and scallions.
5. Lobster Grilled Cheese; SpiceSea Gourmet
5273 Mt Juliet Farm, Crozet, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: SpiceSea FB
One of CVille’s newest food trucks has some deliciously unique offerings. The lobster grilled cheese is made with cheddar, onion marmalade, spinach and Texas toast!
6. Cheerwine-braised Pork Sandwich; South Fork Food Truck
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: South Fork FB
South Fork Food Truck has taken two Southern favorites and packed them into a roll with blue cheese, arugula, chipotle BBQ and pickled onion!
7. Diavola; Lampo
8. Norwegian Eggs; Threepenny Cafe
9. Crispy Shrimp; The Local
824 Hinton Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Local FB
The Local’s crispy shrimp is tossed with pickled ginger and black sesame aioli and served with local honey and spicy sambal!
10. Dark Chocolate Cream Pie; The Pie Chest
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015