1. Blanc De Blanc, Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards
5022 Plank Rd, North Garden, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Pippin Hill Website
Pippin Hill Farm & Vineayrds’ Blanc De Blanc a pure Chardonnay with notes of crisp apple.
2. Scintilla, Veritas Winery
151 Veritas Ln, Afton, Virginia 22920
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Veritas FB
Scintilla is a very crisp wine that is made just like a Brut Champagne.
3. Sparkling Rose, Trump Winery
3550 Blenheim Road, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Trump FB
Trump Winery’s Sparkling Rose is a Chardonnay and Pinot Noir blend with a creamy character.
4. Brut Cuvee, Barboursville Vineyards
17655 Winery Rd, Barboursville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Barboursville Vineyards Website
The Brut Cuvee is a bold Pinot Noir. It is a collaboration with an Italian winery.
5. Petillante, Old House Vineyards
18351 Corkys Ln, Culpeper, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Old House FB
Petillante is a soft and fruity sparkling wine made with a traditional French technique of second fermentation.
6. NV Sparkling Viognier, Horton Vineyards
6399 Spotswood Trl, Gordonsville, Virginia 22942
Facebook | Website | Photo: Horton FB
The sparkling Viognier is a Brut using Methode Champenoise.
7. Brut NV, King Family Vineyards
6550 Roseland Farm, Crozet, Virginia 22932
Facebook | Website | Photo: King Family FB
King Family Vineyards has a bright and dry Brut that is made from Chardonnay grapes.
8. Virginia FIZZ, Thibaut-Janisson Winery
Facebook | Website | Photo: Thibaut-Janisson Winery FB
Virginia FIZZ is a delightfully fruity wine with apple and peach flavors.
9. Maison Michael Shaps Cremant de Bourgogne Brut, Virginia Wineworks
1781 Harris Creek Way, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Virginia Wineworks FB
Virginia Wineworks has a wonderfully dry Brut.
10. Levity, Castle Hill Cider
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Castle Hill FB
Castle Hill Cider’s Levity is a sparkling cider with an earth character.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 8 Central Virginia Wineries To Try and Top 6 Virginia Wines To Try
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015