1. Take Advantage Of All The Sales!
Now that the seasons are changing, plenty of warm weather clothes will be on sale. Don’t be sad about the end of summer, start preparing for the next one!
2. Go Swimming!
Photo: Weinstein Properties
Pools will be closing soon, so take advantage of them while you still can.
3. Soak Up Some Sun
It’s time to put the finishing touches on that tan so you won’t get too pale over the year.
4. Have A Picnic
The weather may be cooling off a bit, but the sun is still out! Enjoy a picnic with family and friends at McIntire Park!
5. Wear The Heck Out Of Your Cute Sandals
Photo: BitterSweet FB
The days of shorts and strappy sandals are almost at an end. Make every day count.
6. Go Boot Shopping At SCARPA
7. Buy Some Hats And Scarves At Quilts Unlimited
8. Get A Warm Nail Color
Go to one of CVille’s many salons for a manicure.
9. Try A New Coffee Shop
Don’t get stuck going to the same one everyday. Expand your horizons!
10. Get Excited For Pumpkin Spice Season!
If you’re bummed out by the cold, at least you can hit all the ice cream shops, bakeries and cafes and try every pumpkin themed menu item in CVille!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015