1. The Local Restaurant, Belmont Neighborhood
824 Hinton Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Local FB
The Local is a fantastic restaurant that uses seasonal cuisine to demonstrate the magnificent variety of Virginia’s local farmers and foragers. Their menu features savory items like buttermilk-Tabasco braised chicken and peach creme brulee.
2. Timberwood Grill, Forest Lakes/Hollymead Neighborhood
3311 Worth Xing, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Timberwood Grill FB
Timberwood Grill is a fun sports bar near Hollymead with crazy specials and a huge beer selection.
3. Fry’s Spring Station Restaurant, Fry’s Spring Neighborhood
2115 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Fry’s Spring FB
Fry’s Spring Station Restaurant is a gourmet pizza place with a great wine selection and lovely outdoor seating. It’s the perfect spot to dine outside on a warm night.
4. MarieBette Café And Bakery, Rose Hill Neighborhood
700 Rose Hill Dr, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: MarieBette FB
MarieBette Café And Bakery is a wonderful breakfast spot with French-inspired dishes, breads and flavored marshmallows. Their newest bronut is all the rage so be sure to stop in and try one!
5. La Taza, Belmont Neighborhood
407 Monticello Rd Suite B, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: La Taza FB
La Taza is another great option for outdoor dining. This Latin restaurant and coffeehouse has a huge patio with lights and a warm fire pit!
6. Rivahsyde At The Lake, Lake Monticello Neighborhood
63 Market Street, Palmyra, VA 22963
Facebook | Photo: Rivahsyde FB
Rivahsyde At The Lake is a down-home diner and burger joint with great milkshakes!
7. Durty Nelly’s Pub And The Wayside Deli, Fry’s Spring Neighborhood
2200 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | | Photo: Durty Nellie’s FB
Durty Nelly’s Pub And The Wayside Deli is a cozy pub located in The Fry’s Spring neighborhood. It’s a great place to stop in for a sandwich and a beer.
8. La Michoacana, High Street Neighborhood
1138 E High St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: La Michoacana FB
La Michoacana offers deliciously authentic Mexican tacos, enchiladas and tamales at a price you can’t beat!
9. Hunt Country Store, Garth Road Neighborhood
2048 Garth Rd, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Hunt Country Store FB
Hunt Country Store makes wholesome home cooked lunches and desserts. Don’t miss out on a chance to try their cake!
10. Fox’s Cafe, Belmont Neighborhood
403 Avon St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Fox’s Cafe is a true American diner with delicious cakes, pies and some of the best pancakes in CVille!
11. Pizza Bella, Mill Creek Neighborhood/Avon Extended Neighborhoods
32 Mill Creek Dr Suite 102, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Pizza Bella FB
Pizza Bella is a family owned Italian restaurant with delicious sauces made from scratch.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015