2. Read Outdoors
Photo: UVA FB
You can finally sit in a park or on UVA grounds and enjoy a good book.
3. Enjoy The Patio At La Taza
Photo: Ivy Creek Foundation FB
We know you’ve all missed the outdoors. It’s time to check out the nature scene.
5. Have A Picnic In McIntire Park
Photo: Foods Of All Nations FB
Grab a blanket and some treats from Foods of All Nations and you’re set!
6. Mono Loco Margaritas!
7. Walk Around Downtown While Eating Splendora’s Gelato
8. Shop For Sandals At Scarpa
9. Fridays After Five
10. Tastings At Barboursville Vineyards
11. Chiles Peach Orchard
Photo: Blue Ridge Cyclery FB
No more black ice to worry about. The roads and trails are clear!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 9 Restaurants Your Mom Should Try In CVille and Top 9 Cocktail Hot Spots In CVille.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015