1. You Find Yourself At The Downtown Mall Every Weekend
Photo: Downtown Mall
Even if you didn’t have plans there.
2. You Have A Favorite Local Wine
You’ve tried enough to know what you like.
3. …But You’re Familiar With Most Of The Other Wines Around CVille
Photo: Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards
We’ve all been to enough wine tastings to be Central Virginia viticulturists.
4. You Know All The Stops On The First Friday Art Walk
Photo: McGuffey Art Center
You may even know the smaller ones.
5. You Also Know Which Stops Have The Best Food
…and free wine.
6. You’ll Find Free Parking
Even if you have to walk several blocks.
7. Starbucks Is A Last Resort For Coffee
Photo: Mudhouse Coffee
With all these amazing coffee shops, why would we go to Starbucks?
8. You Have A Favorite Bodo’s Sandwich
…and you get it at least once a month.
9. You’ve Gotten Into Brunch At Bluegrass Grill & Bakery At Least Once
Photo: Bluegrass Grill & Bakery
…and you cried tears of joy, because you thought it would never happen.
10. You Know The Difference Between A Spudnut And A Donut
They are NOT the same.
11. You Feel Like You Know Norm Sprouse
Seriously, that dude has one of the best beards in the business.
12. You’ve Gone Elbow To Elbow With Your Fellow CVillians At The City Market
Photo: Charlottesville City Market
…and loved it!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015