A notable Emmet Street commercial building with a sticker price of $3,350,000 is now under contract after just 17 days on market.
With its position on a heavily-trafficked corridor, 1417 Emmet Street, the home to five locally-owned businesses, did not last long before it went under contract. Tim Carson, the vice president and associate broker of Real Estate III, had the listing.
1417 Emmet Street features an Asian Market, an international grocery store with a focus on Latin food, a multilingual church, a Mexican restaurant, gift shop and bakery, a barbershop and a lounge.
The 19,000-square foot building is located on 0.81 acres and features road frontage with 28,000 vehicles whizzing by per day.
This property is currently zoned urban corridor (URB), but it will shift to NX-5 (5-6 story building) under the new upzoning regulations, which could be approved by Charlottesville City Council later this year.
Tim Carson has had a number of listings go under contract and close in 2023.
This Is What Else I’ve Been Writing…
- Charlottesville Planning Commissioner In Crossfire Following City Home Purchase
- Johnny Ornelas Opening Mejicali Restaurant In Old World Of Beer Space
- Albemarle School Board Extends Superintendent Haas’ Contract Despite Parental, Political And Petitional Outcry
- Cumbre Coffee & Bakery Nearing Grand Opening On East Jefferson Street
Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher
Latest posts by Jerry Miller, CEO & Publisher (see all)
- Any Value To The CHS “Listening Session?;” SROs, Metal & Vape Detectors, More Security - November 21, 2023
- Tony Elliott Era: UVA Wins 1st ACC Home Game; Game Film Breakdown: Virginia 30, Duke 27 - November 21, 2023
- Classes Canceled Today & Tomorrow At CHS; CPS Union Vs CPS Leadership Standoff - November 20, 2023