Don’t forget to vote in our CVille Burger Wars, CVille Beer Fight, RVA Beer Brawl and CVille BBQ Brawl.
1. Fossett’s; Charlottesville
2. Can Can Brasserie; Richmond
3. Restaurant Pomme; Gordonsville
115 S Main St, Gordonsville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Restaurant Pomme FB
Restaurant Pomme is a charming French restaurant. They’ll have a special Easter menu during Sunday brunch.
4. Shadwells Restaurant; Charlottesville
5. Basic Necessities; Nellysford
2226 Rockfish Valley Hwy, Nellysford, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Basic Necessities FB
Basic Necessities’ Easter brunch will have passionfruit mimosas, baked French toast and live harp music.
6. Hamiltons’ At First & Main; Charlottesville
101 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Hamiltons’ FB
Hamiltons’ At First & Main has a three course Easter brunch with dishes like French toast and orange syrup.
7. The Boathouse; Richmond
8. Maya Restaurant; Charlottesville
633 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Maya FB
Maya Restaurant’s Easter brunch has exciting options like pimento grits, pancakes with berry compote and banana pudding!
9. Foodbarfood; Harrisonburg
10. Stonewall Jackson Hotel; Staunton
24 S Market St, Staunton, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Stonewall Jackson FB
Stonewall Jackson Hotel has a grand Easter buffet with a carving station, dessert station and eggs Benedict.
11. Porterhouse Restaurant; Lynchburg
126 Old Graves Mill Rd, Lynchburg, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Porterhouse FB
Porterhouse Restaurant has an Easter buffet starting at noon. They’ll offer items like herb roasted lamb and apple stuffed turkey breast.
12. Casa Del Barco; Richmond
13. Max’s On Broad; Richmond
14. DelFosse Vineyards And Winery; Faber
4595 Old Roberts Mountain Rd, Faber, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: DelFosse FB
DelFosse Vineyards And Winery will be serving sweet and savory crepes. They’ll also be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt.
15. Veritas Winery; Afton
16. Isabella’s Italian Trattoria; Lynchburg
4925 Boonsboro Rd, Lynchburg, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Isabella’s FB
Isabella’s Italian Trattoria has a fabulous Sunday brunch featuring Italian eggs Benedict and blueberry waffles with limoncello cream
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015