1. Get An ACAC Membership
2. Hike Humpback Rock
Your Facebook needs a new cover photo anyway.
3. Pet All The Dogs On The Downtown Mall
4. Next Time You’re At Monticello, Make A Small Donation
5. Try A New Restaurant Every Other Month
Photo: Michael’s Bistro FB
6. Stay In Touch With People
Photo: commonwealthSKYBAR FB
Invite them brunch or on a lunch date.
7. Get Cultured
8. Shop At City Market More
9. Go To At Least One CVille Festival You’ve Never Been To
Photo: VA Festival Of The Book FB
Charlottesville has tons of festivals. They’re great ways to meet new people and discover new interests.
10. Sign Up For A Class At PVCC
501 College Dr, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: PVCC FB
PVCC has some cool non-credit classes like throwing the perfect dinner party, stained glass and home brewing!
11. Send Some Hand Written Notes
12. Join A Meetup
13. Explore Every CVille Bookshop This Year!
And give at least one book a new home. If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 5 Superhero CVille Chefs and 8 CVille Dishes That Will Make Your Mouth Water.
Photo: Blue Whale Books FB
14. Get A JMRL Card
15. Get Healthy
16. Get Some Quality Running Shoes At Ragged Mountain Running Shop
17. Learn A New Language
18. Get Creative At Studio Art
19. Finish That Sewing Project!
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
And give at least one book a new home.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 5 Superhero CVille Chefs and 8 CVille Dishes That Will Make Your Mouth Water.