1. Boar’s Head Holiday Tea
2. Go Old School With A New Leaf Florist
3. Twelve Beers Of Christmas At Devils Backbone Brewing Company
200 Mosbys Run, Roseland, VA 22967
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Devils Backbone FB
You can count down the days until Christmas with a different beer every night at Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
4. Get Your Nog On With Sweet Haus Cupcakes
5. Give Your Presents Style With rock paper scissors
6. Christmas Crackers From Caspari
7. Flying Bird Botanicals Cacao From o’suzannah
8. Gingerbread Houses From Albemarle Baking Co.
9. A HotCakes Dinner!
Barracks Rd Shopping Center, 1137 Emmet Street North, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: HotCakes FB
You can order your entire Christmas dinner from HotCakes, including the Yule Log!
10. Have A Family Game Night With Shenanigans
11. Cute Little Elf Hats From Quilts Unlimited
12. Belgian Chocolate Sauce From My Chocolate Shoppe
406 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: My Chocolate Shoppe FB
My Chocolate Shoppe’s house made chocolate sauce and drinking chocolate mix are a sweet addition to your Christmas Eve.
13. A Party At commonwealthRESERVE
14. Gingerbread Tea From Capital Teas
2035 Bond St, Suite 170, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Capital Teas FB
Capital Teas has some lovely Christmas teas like gingerbread, “O’ Christmas Tea” and also sugar plum.
15. Make Your Own Christmas Cookies With The Happy Cook’s Cookie Press
1107 B N Emmet St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: The Happy Cook
The Happy Cook has all kinds of cookie cutters, cookie presses and decorations to make your Holiday treats shine!
16. Celebrate With A Bottle Of Virginia FIZZ
17. Light Some Festive Candles From Rebecca’s Natural Food
18. Rent A Movie From Sneak Reviews!
19. Enjoy The Christmas Decorations And Carolers Downtown
20. English Christmas Pudding From The Spice Diva
410 W Main Street, Main St Market, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: The Spice Diva FB
The Spice Diva has locally made Christmas pudding for a fun traditional English Christmas.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 5 Superhero CVille Chefs and 8 CVille Dishes That Will Make Your Mouth Water.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015