1. Lamb Burger, FIG
1331 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: FIG FB
The lamb burger at FIG is a delicious blend of salty and savory. It’s made with grass-fed lamb, tomato, feta cheese and basil pesto.
2. Shrimp Burger, Beer Run
156 Carlton Road, Suite 203, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: sporkorfoon.com
Beer Run’s shrimp burger has house made wasabi mayo, Sriracha, arugula, tomato and pickled daikon radish.
3. Kinda Vegan Burger, Citizen Burger Bar
212 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter
The Kinda Vegan Burger has whole grain beet vegan patty, sprouts, tomato, onion, avocado, cucumbers and tarragon vegenaise. It’s only “kinda vegan” because it has Boursin cheese.
4. The Bird Is The Word, Boylan Heights
102 14th St NW, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: touchoflemonandparm
The Bird Is The Word is a great summer sandwich. It has chicken breast, avocado, black bean puree, honey mustard, lettuce, muenster cheese and hot sauce!
5. Bison Burger, Michael’s Bistro
6. Veggie Burger, Zin Burger
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015