1. FroDo, Carpe Donut
1715 Allied Ln, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Carpe Donut FB Page
The FroDo is the perfect summer treat. The creamy vanilla ice cream goes perfectly with the rich apple cider flavor of a Carpe Donut.
2. The Garlic Garden, Revolutionary Soup On The Corner
104 14th St NW, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Revolutionary Soup FB Page
The Garlic Garden has lightly sautéed red onions and roasted red peppers with melted cheddar, lettuce, tomato, house garlic cream cheese and avocado.
3. Portabella Mushroom Napoleon, Michael’s Bistro
1427 University Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Michael’s Bistro FB Page
The Portabella Mushroom Napoleon has grilled portabella, roisti potatoes, truffled chèvre and roasted Roma tomatoes in a silky balsamic reduction and basil sauce.
4. The Buffalo, McGrady’s Irish Pub
946 Grady Ave Ste 16, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: McGrady’s Irish Pub FB Page
The Buffalo is a baked potato stuffed with Monterey Jack cheddar cheese, breaded chicken and your choice of sauce.
5. Fried PB & J, Brookville Restaurant
6. Rigatoni Al Forno, Bella’s Restaurant
707 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Bella’s FB Page
Bella’s Rigatoni Al Forno has pomodoro sauce, ground veal, ground beef, Italian sausage, shredded mozzarella and pecorino romano all baked into one dish.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015