1. New Orleans Bread Pudding, FIG
2. Pumpkin Latte, Java Java
3. Spicy Senegalese Peanut Tofu Soup, Revolutionary Soup
4. Pan Seared Duck Breast, Michael’s Bistro
1427 University Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: CVille Photo & Video
The rich flavor of the duck served with apple and cherry gastrique will match the rich color of the leaves you can view from their balcony.
5. Beef Curry, Just Curry
425 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Foursquare
Chicken and tofu are perfect for hot weather, but on a cold day, isn’t it just better to curl up with some rich beef curry delivered straight to your door?
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015