1. Lazy Parrot Backyard BBQ
2. Hoo’s BBQ
3. The Blue Ridge Pig
Rockfish Valley Hwy, Nellysford, Virginia 22958
The Blue Ridge Pig has been praised by National Geographic and The Food Network. This sweet little country spot is sure to please.
4. South Street Brewery
5. Jinx’s Pit’s Top Barbeque
1307 East Market St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Facebook | Website | Photo: Jinx’s FB Page
Jinx’s Pit’s Top Barbeque is slow roasted over hikory fire. They serve individual, half slab and whole slabs of ribs.
6. Wild Wolf Brewing Company
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015