1. In The Alderman Library Cafe
2. Going To Mudhouse Coffee
3. Check Out Daedalus
121 4th St NE, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Photo: Daedalus FB
Comb the bookshelves that line the walls and staircases for a new rainy day buddy.
4. Sit By The French Windows At Fellini’s #9
5. Getting Some Rain Supplies At Quilts Unlimited
6. Exploring Oyster House Antiques
122 east main street, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Photo: Oyster House FB
Isn’t there something about a rainy day that puts you in the mood for adventure? Go to Oyster House Antiques and find some treasures that you can take home.
7. Walk On The Mall
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015