1. Try the late-night menu at C&O Restaurant.
515 E Water St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902-5347
Facebook | Website
Did you know that C&O Restaurant has a late-night menu for under $15? Try the braised short rib soft tacos and the Coupe Ellery, which has house churned vanilla bean ice cream, whipped white chocolate, toasted almonds, Belgian chocolate sauce and raspberries.
2. Enjoy glow-in-the-dark bowling at Kegler’s Lanes.
3. Streak The UVa Lawn with your buds, but if you’re going to do it in this cold weather, be very, very careful!
This tradition, dating at least as far back as the 70s, is an exhilarating experience. This time of year is best left to the polar bears, though (shrinkage!).
4. Chat with Maya Restaurant bartender, Ted Norris, while sipping on a Swamp Water cocktail.
Ted Norris is a talkative, fun-loving barkeeper with a luscious mane. Seriously, he may have some of the best hair in CVille! Ted also creates some of The Best cocktails in town. We like Ted; he’s great peeps!
5. Cozy-up at the Livery Stable, CVille’s newest bar on The Downtown Mall.
120 Old Preston Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22902, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Sit by the fire on a cold night and enjoy a Headless Horseman. If that’s not your poison, the friendly bar staff will mix up a cocktail of your choice at the full bar.
6. Devour a double Gus Burger while your significant other looks on in horror.
The White Spot Double Gus Burger has two patties, a fried egg, lettuce, tomato and onions. Get a lot of napkins, and enjoy one of The Top burgers in CVille!
7. Avoid The Waffle House on 5th Street like you avoid rush hour traffic on Route 29.
Check out this glowing UrbanSpoon review. “If you like eating in a place where greasy smell of fried food and smoke is your thing, then go there. Disgusting. The only good thing about this place is the staff. They are friendly.”
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.