1. Sticky Bun, The Pigeon Hole
The Pigeon Hole Sticky Bun is served hot with pecans and caramel made from scratch.
2. Blackened Crab Cake and Grits, FIG
The Blackened Crab Cake brunch includes a poached egg, cheddar grits and a spacy remoulade.
3. Eggs Chesapeake, The Virginian
The Eggs Chesapeake is a must try, two English muffin halves topped with Virginia crab cakes, poached eggs and Hollandaise.
4. One Hell of a Mess, The White Spot Restaurant
1407 University Ave, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Facebook | Photo: Yelp
One Hell of a Mess is served with sausage gravy, home fries and two eggs on toast.
5. Huevos Rancheros, Boylan Heights
Grilled flour tortillas, fresh pulled BBQ pork, piquillo peppers, onion and Boylan queso with a fried egg, tomatillo salsa and Sriracha sour cream. Plus your choice of housebrowns, cheesy grits or fresh fruit.
6. Breakfasties, The Biltmore
On Saturday and Sunday you can get The Biltmore’s signature Crusties with two eggs and two toppings.
7. Croque Madame, Revolutionary Soup
Grilled sourdough with ham, swiss, a rich bechamel and topped with a fried egg make the Croque Madame an awesome breakfast choice.
8. Cream Cheese & Lox, Bodo’s Bagels
Fast and well-priced, Bodo’s is the place to go to find your bagel with cream cheese and lox hookup any day of the week.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.