Fellini’s #9 is celebrating Mardi Gras (on Tuesday, March 4th) and they want you to join them for a Ragin’ Cajun Throwdown! Here are 7 reasons why you should rage-cage at Fellini’s #9 on Fat Tuesday.
1. Fellini’s #9 Is Offering A Real Cajun Menu
2. Enjoy The Daiquiri Bar Upstairs At The 9 1/2 Lounge (Fellini’s #9 Makes Awesome Cocktails!)
3. Real Mardi Gras Costumes For You To Wear (we can’t wait to see Jacie Dunkle in her costume!)
4. The Jazz Rascals Dixieland Band Will Kick-Start Mardi Gras At 5:30 pm
5. Jolie Fille (Including Matty Metcalfe) Round Out The Night. They Start Playing At 9 pm
6. Hurricanes! Lots Of Them! (Somewhere Travis Elliott is smiling. We hear he loves pounding Hurricanes!)
7. Fellini’s #9 Is An Awesome Place To Celebrate Mardi Gras!!
If you like this post, check out 7 Reasons Why Zy.De.Co Sounds Freakin Awesome! and 7 Live Music Options In CVille (Feb. 21 – Mar. 15).
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.