1. Watching a little kid squeal with delight on the mini carousel Downtown
2. Feeding the cute family of ducks at Dell Pond and watching them get excited. OMG bread crumbs!
3. Walking around in the beautiful UVa Gardens
108 Ivy Dr, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Photo: UVA FB Page
4. Getting a really cute cupcake at Cappellino’s Crazy Cakes
103 3rd St NE, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Cappellino’s FB Page
5. People watching on The Downtown Mall.
Photo: Charlottesville Downtown Mall FB Page
6. Getting all greenlights on West Main St.
7. Planning a hypothetical dinner party at Caspari
100 W Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902-5032
Facebook | Website | Photo: Caspari FB Page
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy 9 Amazing CVille Brunch Choices! and 9 Restaurants Your Mom Should Try In CVille.
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
The following two tabs change content below.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Maggie Comeau is the content manager of Scoutology. Her favorite things to write about are sweets, brunch and burgers.
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015