1. Hall & Oates, nTelos Wireless Pavilion
2. Kap Slap, Jefferson Theater
3. Parachute, Jefferson Theater
110 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Parachute FB
Come see Charlottesville’s own Parachute as they come back home for a show at The Jefferson Theater. They’ll be playing September 10th at 8pm.
4. Charlottesville Chamber Music Festival, Paramount Theater
215 E Main St, Charlottesville, Virginia
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Chamber Music Festival FB
The Charlottesville Chamber Music Festival will feature musicians from all around the world at The Paramount Theater on September 12th at 8pm.
5. West Side Story (The Movie), Paramount Theater
6. Battle Of The Bands, Jefferson Theater
7. Bent Theatre Improv, Bridge PAI
209 Monticello Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902
Facebook | Website | Twitter | Photo: Bent Theatre FB
Bent Theatre’s hilarious improv comedy troupe will be performing at The Bridge Progressive Arts Initiative on September 26th at 8pm.
8. The Head And The Heart, nTelos Wireless Pavilion
At Scoutology, we scout your city so you don’t have to. You’re going to love the Scoutology Network.
Maggie Comeau, Content Manager
Latest posts by Maggie Comeau, Content Manager (see all)
- 15 CVille Restaurants With A Fireplace - May 20, 2016
- 12 Best Pizzas In CVille! - February 23, 2016
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The “Duel Pop-Up” Restaurant On 8/31 - August 12, 2015